Inmobiliarias Internacionales: Anunciar casa en toda Europa » adosado venta matalasca%C3%B1as matalasca%C3%B1as
Inmobiliarias Internacionales: Anunciar casa en toda Europa
Pueblo Marismeno - Matalascanas - Andalucia-Costa de la Luz - Espana
3 - 2 - 90 mt2 - EUR 285000
FOR SALE: A HOUSE IN MATALASCANAS
Beautiful semi-detached house located on Matalascanas Beach, one of the most famous beaches of the Huelva province which is part of the so-called Costa de la Luz (Light Coast) in the south west area of Andalusia, Spain. Matalascanas is also popular for its nice golf-course with eighteen recently created holes. Clic on www.golfdunasdedonana.com, for more information.
The house is situated in the Cano Guerrero neighbourhood, and it is only 100 metres far from the beach. This enables one to get to the beach in only 5 minutes walking. The house consists of two floors and two Andalusian-style patios.
The ground floor has:
- A front 20m² patio tiled with Andalusian-style tiles and a mansory-made bench.
This patio has borders on two sides full of hydrangea and jasmine flowers.
- A living and dinning room with a chimney made of bronze-coloured tiles,
- A furnished kitchen with a fridge and freezer, washing machine, microwave oven and a walk-in pantry.
- A toilet with a hand-held shower
- A 12 m² back patio also tiled with Andalusian-style tiles, which contains a junk room and a washing place, a counter and a barbecue. Furthermore, the back patio has a tarpaulin which provides shade.
The first floor has:
- A bedroom with a double bed, two night tables, a wooden chest of drawers and a fitted wardrobe.
- A bedroom with two beds, night table and a wooden wardrobe.
- A bedroom with three beds (one bunk bed + another bed), night table and round table.
- A bathroom with toilet, bath, washbasin and bidet.
- A fitted wardrobe in the corridor
- A walk-in terrace where one can sit and behold the Atlantic Ocean.
The whole house, that is, the ground floor and the first floor is protected by grilles.
Matalascanas is a 5 km beach with golden- fine sand full of “chiringuitos”, small restaurants located at the beach where one can taste the best fish and seafood from the coast. The city centre of Matalascanas as well as the Cano Guerrero neighbourhood is full of great restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarkets, cinemas and pubs. The location also offers one the opportunity to practice water sports such as sailing, jet skiing, pedal boating and so on. Furthermore, one can also go hiking along the Donana National Park, one of the biggest natural parks of Spain. Visit http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/685
for more information.
Matalascanas also has two museums: a sea world museum and Torre Almenara museum. Matalascanas is, undoubtly, the most touristic place of the so called Costa de la Luz (Light coast) which extends along the Huelva province. The location is one of its strongest features since it runs alongside Donana National Park and Mazagon (another seaside town) while 15 km inland is El Rocio, a small town which is famous all over the country for its pilgrimage. Matalascanas is only 42 km far from the city of Huelva and 90km far from Seville, the well known capital of Andalusia and one of the most visited and beautiful cities in Spain. In addition, Matalascanas is only 120 km far from the Portugal and the Portuguese southern region known as the Algarve which is full of tourism and wild beaches.
*PRICE: 285.000 E
|Recomienda esta propiedad:
Solicitar mas información
Ubicación en Mapa